Help my son and I after house fire

My son and I lost our home on Friday, 18th due to an infra-red space heater overheating that I was using while I was sick.  It will take a while for things to get settled during this time of year.  Any donations would be greatly appreciated to help us through this difficult, emotional, 53481630_160868378743440_r.jpegtime and get us on our feet.  Thank you and God Bless.

Donations

  • Mae Jackson 
    • $40 
    • 25 d
  • Anonymous 
    • $100 
    • 25 d
  • Swati Roy 
    • $20 
    • 26 d
  • Anonymous 
    • $60 
    • 26 d
  • brenda cockerill 
    • $100 
    • 27 d

Organizer

Anna Turner 
Organizer
Sumter, SC
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more