Lisa is 39 and her daughter, Ava, only 7 years old.
Her family are investigating immunotherapy treatment options, at a starting cost of £100k, including travel etc. and we want to boost the amazing donations already received by creating a fun team challenge where everyone can Sign Up, Join In Challenge Yourself, and Nominate Another!
- Decide on your #Challenge-24
- Share this page, informing your contacts about your personal #Challenge-24 on your own social media/with your contacts and get at least 1 person to donate on this page, selecting you as the 'referrer' to sponsor your challenge
- Complete your challenge - Enjoy!
- Post an 'update' and photo to the page to share your challenge success and for fun with the team!
- Nominate a friend...if your nomination is accepted, use the contact button to request they are added to the team!
- We will send them an invitation to join the team and the 'rules' for the challenge..
- Challenge Accepted?!
3 x 5km run within 24 hours
Complete 24 of something
24-hour relay with members of your household
Climb 3 mountains in 24 hours
Walk 24 miles
Do 24 of something every day for 24 days
Use your imagination, have fun and challenge yourself!
Laura and Sharon x
- David Dunkerley
- Karen Saich
- Gina Arnold
- Matt Jamison
- Jennifer Hathaway
Fundraising team: Lisa's Lads & Ladies (11)
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more