Ya know, sometimes working out and eating healthy is just not enough. I have been trying to lose weight for 11 years. I have tried everything and sure, I would lose a little, but then I would gain most or all of it back. Even with doing martial arts or waking up at 3 in the morning to go to the gym seemed to not help at all. My doctor and I tried everything. One day my doctor told me something that I never thought I would hear. With a very serious demdanor, he told me my last hope to get my weight under control was Bariatric Surgery. I had my doubts and many people think it is the easy way out. After going through the three month pre op process, I assure this is not easy. It is my last hope to get healthy.
I am doing this for a few reasons. 1. I want to regain my health and self confidence. 2. I miss being able to do everyday tasks without struggling or tiring. 3. Most importantly, I want to be around as long as possible to watch my son Zachary grow up. I want to show him that nothing should stop you from doing what you want to do in life. He is my everything and I owe it to him to be there for him.
My procedure is the gastric sleeve. They will be taking away 85% of my stomach. I will get full faster and will make huge lifestyle changes. Insurance will cover 80% of the surgery. I need to come up with the other 20% on my own.
My surgery is September 5th so I need the money by the Augest 30th. These funds will help me get my life back and be there for my son. Any donation is much appreciated. I cannot even begin to express my gratitude for this. So, in advance, THANK YOU!!!