Hi, my name is Rhianne. I’m fundraising for my close friend Kristyn Moore and her partner Jon. Yesterday ( Sunday February 6th ) late morning, Kristyn woke up to her bathroom engulfed in flames. Her partner was outside working, and Kristyn managed to grab their dog Duke and get out without being harmed physically, but the amount of financial damage done is huge. The whole tiny home burned to the ground including everything inside of it. Unfortunately the tiny house was not insured as it’s quite hard to get them insured, especially in off grid areas like where they have been living. Kristyn and Jon have lost everything that they own, and are starting again from scratch. Any help will be greatly appreciated as they are going to need the communities help to build their life back up after this tragedy! Thanks so much.