Early Monday morning (August 27, 2018), a devastating fire destroyed much of Kim Ross and Brian Lee's home. After firefighters extinguished the first fire, on-scene WTXL reporter Jada Williams called 911 saying that the blaze had reignited.
No injuries were reported but many of their possessions were caught in the fire.
Please help them recover & rebuild by donating, volunteering, and supporting them during this difficult time.
Let us know how you can help by filling out the form below:
Let's get them home.
WTXL news story linked below:
DonationsSee top donations
- Rebecca Green
- Steve Urse
Fundraising team: Fundraising Friends (3)
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more