The hotel provided Kiley his livelihood and nurtured his dreams to be a successful entrepreneur.
On the evening of Saturday, January 7, 2018, Kiley’s dreams went up in smoke and a five alarm fire broke out in the attic. All the guests were safely evacuated, and none of them were hurt. The firefighters worked bravely through the night during record low temperatures that felt like -15 Fahrenheit.
In the wake of the aftermath, the scope of loss has become more clear. Although the hotel still stands, the third floor is demolished, there is fire and water damage throughout the building, and almost everything inside was destroyed. The insurance coverage won’t take care of all the loss and it can take months to get reimbursed. Meanwhile, Kiley has many expenses to pay for that relied on revenue from the hotel. Please help Kiley by making a small donation now.
- Betty Dawson
- Jayne Schwetje
- Anne Hinders
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more