“And nothing would again be casual or small, but everything with Light invested.”
Hello dear friends!
I have the best news to share with you: I've been accepted into postulancy with the Sisters of Life! God has worked very powerfully in my heart and showed me clearly that His will for me is to discern with the Sisters of Life. I am profoundly humbled by this invitation into intimacy with Him and a life devoted to protecting and enhancing the sacredness of human life.
In order to enter the order (:P) I need to be debt free! I have about $10,000 in student loans acquired during my time at EMU where I earned my bachelors degree in Communications, Marketing, and Nonprofit Administration. I selected these studies to do pro-life work! I need to have my debt paid off by September 8th, 2018... AKA Entrance Day!
Many dear people in my community have asked how they can help me, so I've set up this page to extend the opportunity for my community to support me as I take this next step with the Sisters of Life. I'm incredibly grateful for you all and your witness and the gift of Faith you've given me. I'd like to thank you a head of time for your support, both in prayer and financially.
There funds will go directly to paying off my student loans incurred during my time in college. I need to pay off my student loans before September 8th, 2018!
If you have any questions, feel free to text me or call me! I love y'all!
P.S. Other options to donate are:
VENMO: I'm KatiePerrotta on Venmo
PAYPAL: I'm [email redacted] on PayPal
F2F: See me in person! ;)
I'll add non GoFundMe donations to the total! :D Any donations over my loans will go toward postulancy costs (ex. Liturgy of the Hours, turtle necks, long socks, etc.)
Check them out here!
--- a quick timeline:
- I met the Sisters of Life at a Conference in 2015.
- I thought about the Sisters of Life for two years.
- I went on a discernment retreat with them in NYC in March of 2017.
- I prayed a Novena to Our Lady to discern my vocation, ending on Immaculate Conception, December 8th 2017.
- On the feast day of Our Lady of Guadeloupe, December 12th 2017 Jesus spoke to me clearly, asking me to pursue the Sisters of Life
- I visited this May to continue to discern them further, Jesus spoke again. (He seriously does respond when we ask Him, "What do you want me to do with my life?!")
-I applied to the Sisters of Life this June. #waitingforthatletter
-I was accepted this July #thatlettercame #seepictureabove
- Here we are this August....
- And entering this September! #Godwilling!
God is so good! :D