Josef has lived at Princess Margaret Hospital since he was two hours old. PMH is the only home he has ever known and it is also a second home for his mum and dad, Bek and Daniel.
(This is Josef as a newborn baby)
We are raising funds to provide the facilities which will allow Josef to live at home with his Mum and Dad.
Bek and Daniel have already bought the super-duper vacuum cleaner they will need to try and ensure that Josef lives in an almost dust-free environment.
They also need
* A good steam mop to ensure very clean and dust-free floors
* Closed cupboards everywhere so dust can’t collect on objects left on shelves
* Improved lighting to help use and monitor complex ventilator equipment
* A new cot to meet the OH&S standards medical/ support staff require to help Josef in the home
Josef is enjoying learning to pick things up, to bang them together and putting them in other things. He has just learnt to clap and can even stack rings (when he remembers not to throw them first!)
DonationsSee top donations
- Anna Jóna Kristjansdottir
- Svanur Kristjansson
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more