Help Jeff Beat Brain Cancer

A couple weeks ago, a close friend of mine Jeff Winchell was diagnosed with medulloblastoma after experiencing some dizzy spells and right handed weakness. In what seems like a whirlwind, he went from being diagnosed with a cerebral mass on a Wednesday to 3 days later having a biopsy as well as craniotomy to remove 90% of the tumor. He will soon be starting radiation for 6 weeks, followed by chemotherapy to kick the rest of the 10%'s butt. Despite the shock of his diagnosis, Jeff's positive attitude is prevailing and he's determined to come through this a stronger and better person. He's a single dad with two beautiful children, Sophia (8) and Ethan (6). There's nothing he loves more than his kids. He's also quite the master electrician, owning his own business which has been doing very well. On top of that, he's a loyal friend that would always be there for any of us if we ever needed anything, big or small. His actions speak volumes of his character, and I'm honored to start this fund to help him soar through this difficult process!

Due to the nature of the diagnosis and treatment plan, Jeff won't able to work for awhile, so we are looking to support him and his kids financially as well as in any other way possible to see him through this. Thank you everyone for donating <3

Donations

 See top
  • Rachel Warner 
    • $50 
    • 33 mos
  • Krysta Thomas  
    • $50 
    • 35 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $250 
    • 36 mos
  • Colleen Fantozzi 
    • $100 
    • 36 mos
  • Drew O'Connor  
    • $25 
    • 36 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Nichole Soucy 
Organizer
Sanbornton, NH
Jeff Winchell 
Beneficiary
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more