On Thursday October 4 around 6pm a horrible accident occurred. An explosion caused possibly from a propane leaked destroyed two amazing peoples lives. Luckily, they came away from it with non life threatening injuries, but they lost everything. Their house, cars and personal belongings are gone. They also had two cats which are incredibly dear to them. One didn’t survive and the other is at the vet with burns. Any kind of donations will be a tremendous help. This will be a very long, physical and emotional recovery for both of them.