- Friday 6/22 DC to Shanghai
- Sunday 6/24 Shanghai-Chengdu (Sichuan) Visit Wenshufang Monastery.
- Monday 6/25 Chengdu (Sichuan) Visit Leshan giant buddha, the largest standing buddha in the world.
- Tuesday 6/26 Chengdu (Sichuan) Visit the Dujiangyan Irrigation system. An irrigation system built in 250 B.C.
- Wednesday 6/26 Chengdu - Zunyi (Sichuan) - (Guizhou) Morning visit the green ram temple, Night train to Zunyi.
- Thursday 6/27 Zunyi (Guizhou) Arrive Zunyi. Morning walk around Zunyi.
Friday 6/29 Zunyi (Guizhou) 1st day of camp. Morning camp with host
- Saturday 6/30 -6/31 Zunyi (Guizhou) Days with host family
- Monday 7/1 Zunyi (Guizhou) afternoon climb Jinding Shan and visit the 10 temples
- Tuesday 7/2 Zunyi (Guizhou) As a group visit Meitan tea fields.
- Wednesday 7/3 Zunyi (Guizhou) Morning planning
- Thursday 7/4 Zunyi (Guizhou) Travel with host
To Liping (Guizhou)
- Friday 7/5 - 7/9 Liping (Guizhou) Service project in Liping
- Wednesday 7/10 Liping - Kaili (Guizhou) travel to Kaili.
- Thursday 7/11 Kaili (Guizhou) - Visit local Miao villages.
- Friday 7/12 Shanghai - DC HOME to tell you all about it!!
Thank you - Xièxiè
DonationsSee top donations
- Ayana Douglas
- Steph Cox
- Adrienne Jackson
- Marie H.
- Uncle Jean
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more