Here & There Magazine is a small, independent digital and print publication based out of Nova Scotia, Canada, focused on creating and sharing experiences through travel, fashion, art and design.
With a curious mindset, Here & There's aim is to bring attention to emerging talent, intriguing ideas, cultural customs, and events from around the world. What better way to experience someone's home than to view it through their eyes?
In 2021, Here & There printed the first City Series, which features one city and explores select areas, neighbourhoods, cultural highlights and local entrepreneurs. Each City Series features local contributor pieces to allow our audience to experience their home through their stories and lens. Combining the contributor pieces with Here & There's team exploration delivers an upgraded guide around the city.
Receive a gift when you donate:
• Any amount donated will receive a personalized thank you message
• $50 and over: the Paris City Series
• $100-$174: the Paris City Series + set of 2 city postcards
• $175-$274: the Paris City Series + 11x14 print
• $275-$374: the Paris City Series + 11x14 print + 2 postcards
• $375 and over: the Paris City Series + 11x14 print + Paris postcard set of 4
You support a small business when you donate to Here & There Magazine.