Harness All Possibilities, Inc. (HAP) is a 501(c)3 charitable organization registered in Connecticut.
What we do:
Work with coachable, in-transition mid- and executive level professionals to get "unstuck" to mentally move forward, adopt an exponential mindset and retool for “gig” economy engagement.
Impact of Displacement
* Rampant despair, disillusionment and disruption
* Need for massive shift in employable skills and mental attitude
* Serious societal implications for families, mental & physical health, government, business & human capital
We as a community are "called to action" in supporting ourselves and those stuck in work displacement across multi-generational, skills, educational, cultural and professional backgrounds.
How will HAP do it?
HAP plans to utilize an educational program designed to encourage, guide and support in-transition professionals and future planners to understand business transformation, adapt their thinking, retool for anticipated skills and accept lifelong learning in the 21st century economy
HAP supports individuals so they embrace usable future skills and positive, creative thinking for self-reinvention, positive goal-setting and achievable success.
Our vision is beyond "entrepreneurship" and "innovation".
Our vision is massive societal impact in our communities and business ecosystems.
Currently Seeking: $75,000
* Design & Test HAP Beta Program to answer the question: How might we help professionals get unstuck?
* In-kind or Advisory Support for Start-up funding for local events and an annual conference on Conscious Capitalism: The Next Horizon
- Briland Modem Fund
- Will Rogers
- Tracy Leparulo
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more