Help Hannah After Apartment Fire

My best friend Hannah woke up Monday morning at 4am to a fire in her apartment and had to immediately break her window, throw her dog Jax down through the window, and then jump after him. She hurt her wrist and will be unable to work while it heals. Everything in the apartment was a total loss. She was unable to take anything from the fire, and has lost all she has. Hannah is still trying to come to terms and process the events, so I’m trying to get as much as I can taken care of for her. I’ve copied the link of the news story below. Thank you all, we appreciate you all! 


https://www.koamnewsnow.com/fire-at-apartment-complex-in-pittsburg-leaves-two-injured/?fbclid=IwAR0q8_dRCXtkAtX0YTHOi2Is7n2XCWLDxT8e29fqjOrNw8ERVUoJDTHWJbY

Donations

 See top
  • Darci West 
    • $100 
    • 1 mo
  •  
    • $50 
    • 1 mo
  • Leslie Fenske  
    • $20 
    • 1 mo
  • Kelly Sweeney 
    • $50 
    • 1 mo
  • Taylor Cerne 
    • $50 
    • 1 mo
See all

Organizer

Kallee Tucker 
Organizer
Pittsburg, KS
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more