The Good Goddess Project – Where we believe simple acts of Kindness can change the World.
Would you like to help us plant kindness in dark places and create miracles for people in need? Join us for a kindness revolution and donate today!
We are a community group who support people who are displaced, or poverty stricken- through no fault of their own.
This could be because they have been abused and needed to flee, because their country was at war, or they may have been trafficked and rescued.
We offer gifts to people and children in refuge, refugees, both here and abroad, to homeless shelters, food banks and SAFE centres across Lancashire and Cumbria.
Numbers of people needing to flee and start over is at an all-time high.
Donate today to let people who are going through crisis and have been displaced, know that they have not been forgotten.
Your money will mean we can:
· Give wrapped gifts with uplifting messages attached, to women and men who find themselves in refuge this Christmas Day.
· Provide eco-friendly toiletries and period products to people in need, who may otherwise go without them.
· Give empowering and uplifting classes such as yoga, meditation and dance to refugees and people seeking asylum and safety in this country because their own country isn’t safe. And also to those in refuges.
· Respond to the growing demand and needs of displaced, traumatised people and those experiencing extreme hardship.
We are fully volunteer run, so 98% of donations go direct to helping people in need. The other 2% is spent on our running costs, which we strive to keep to a minimum.
Please give generously and be part of this kindness revolution.