Hello, friends from everywhere!
With only two weeks left before I head to Edinburgh, I thank you for being here to help push me past the finish line of this campaign.
We have done so well! And now it's time to make this happen.
REDEEMher: How I screwed up my Perfect Mormon Life is a personal story of finding redemption, grace, and trust in ones-self with a conservative upbringing of Mormonism. Finding freedom from the judgments of others, and most importantly, from ourselves, is at the heart of my show.
Why Edinburgh Fringe?
This festival has been a JUMPSTART for many actors (Fleabag’s, Phoebe Waller-Bridge, anyone?). The Gilded Balloon Theatre is one of the top theaters in the festival. AND I get to share my story of grace and redemption (who couldn’t use some these days?) at the largest arts festival in the WORLD with an international audience.
Why I need YOU
I will be performing 26 days straight during Ed Fringe, so as you can imagine, it costs some money to put on so as not to die. I’ve been in LA for 10 years and have acquired some pretty cool TV credits, but REDEEMher is my baby. I am giving it my ALL, yet….I could use some help from my friends and those who believe in me.
If you can spare a few dollars, THANK YOU! You have no idea what this opportunity means to me. Click the Donate Now button on the right, and please share this campaign with friends who would appreciate my message of redemption and what it takes to create this art.
- Venue - £3,000 - £4,000 - help Tatum cover her 27 day full run at the Gilded Balloon Theatre.
- Production costs - £4,000 - £5,000 - helps Tatum with equipment, insurance, and producer fees.
- Accommodation - £1,500 - £2,000 - goes to a roof over Tatum's head and utilities during her stay. Edinburgh is pricey.
- Travel - £2,000 - goes to getting to and around Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Press and marketing - £3,000 - help Tatum with design costs, printing flyers and posters, publicity photos, and publicist charges, SO SHE CAN BE SEEN!
- Administration - £1,500 - registers Tatum with Fringe, covers commissions and web advertising.
- Living Costs - £1,000 - £1,500 - Edinburgh is an expensive city, so this helps Tatum not starve & be able to focus on performing every day.
Estimated total cost is £17,500, which converts to about $22,925