Help Gary Fight Against Mobile Surveillance
- Gary Miller is making disclosures about mobile surveillance. His efforts are breaking news in the Washington Post and The Guardian newspapers.
- NSO Group — a creepy surveillance-for-profit company that helps Saudi Arabia and other repressive governments to spy on journalists and activists — offered “bags of cash” to buy our mobile phone communications and geo-locations.
- We know this only because of Whistleblower Aid’s brave client Gary Miller, who was on the phone call when NSO Group made the offer to buy bulk, network-level surveillance of multiple networks. For over a year, we’ve been helping Gary to make lawful disclosures to the U.S. Department of Justice National Security Division, and Members of Congress.
- Gary's attorney, John Tye with Whistleblower Aid, was quoted in the Post: “Now we know that NSO Group tried to purchase access to our mobile communications,” Tye said. “This should terrify every American. We urge the Department of Justice to investigate whether any laws were broken.”
- In the coming weeks, more of Gary’s disclosures will be reported for the first time. Now we need your support to make sure he’s got the backup he needs as he stands up to speak the truth.
- Please give now — your donation will pay for legal and strategic support to help the whistleblower stay safe and ensure their disclosures have the maximum possible impact.
- We are a tax-exempt public charity, and any surplus donation will be maintained by Whistleblower Aid in support of our charitable mission, pro bono support and legal representation for other whistleblowers.
Washington D.C., DC
Donations are typically 100% tax deductible in the US.