My house caught on fire early Wednesday morning. Most frightening event we have ever been through. My daughter is in the hospital with 3rd degree burns. I'm okay but our loving dog Frank didn't make it.
Everything I owned is gone. Time to start over. Everything will be fine.
Love ya all
Here is a link to the news story:
From the news.
I see posts from her daughter, also a great friend of ours, who is still in the hospital with burns over 30% of her body, some of them 3rd degree. With all of that being said, she is in great spirits and making the best of her time in the burn unit.
Here is a snip it from her Facebook: I had to jump out of the window moments before the fire got her room.. I was in shock.
I had no idea I had been burnt over 30% of my body until I got onto the lawn in the front yard and saw all the neighbors standing there watching. I didn't even realize I was in my underwear with just a tank top on .
I was lucky that I was alive.
Though I mourn the death of my beloved best friend and will probably will never get some of those images out of my mind from that night, I'm happy to still be alive and my mother is safe as well as my neighbors.
I can not fathom haveing so much piled on me at one time, and have such a positive attitude moving forward.
Anything you can do to help Lynda and Kimi is appreciated.
Mike, Lisa, Madison, and Jamie
- Tim & Kristin Sampson
- Len Matts
- Pat Lueck
- Donald Phillips
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more