Joseph lost health insurance coverage on March 31 of 2018 and has been paying for all health-related expenses on his own since then.
Joseph needs some help until Medicare kicks in and he finds out what is and is not covered.
• Flu Shot $39.99 -- DONE! :)
• Feeding Tube Gravity Bag Pole $84.79 -- DONE! :)
• Local ER visit after two seizures on 12/08/18 $1,336.99
• Transfer via ambulance to ER 66 miles away from home after two seizures on 12/08/18 $1,634.20
• Out of town ER stay 12/08/18-12/09/18 and all blood tests, medications, scans, etc. $18,361.90
• PT/OT sessions to try to help Joseph with his leg brace (the seizures on 12/08/18 stiffened up his stroke-affected leg and arm, making his leg brace useless)
• Feeding Tube Formula $303.18
• Feeding Tube Cleaning Syringes $7.99
• Feeding Tube Gravity Bags $93.60
• Medications $362.57
• Counseling $150.00
• Bathing Assistance ~$100.00
The best ways you can help are to share this fundraising link and to give what you can. Any amount will help and is much appreciated. Thank you!
If you live in Grinnell, Joseph would appreciate visits and/or getting out of the house for something other than medical appointments.
DonationsSee top donations
- Jane Healy
- David Harrison
- David McClain
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more