20 people misplaced due to a terrible fire in a townhouse complex in Pickering including young children and toddlers.
The family of 3 who lived in the townhome that was completely ravaged by fire had under 45 seconds to get out of the burning home. No time to even grab shoes, wallet or the cat...
Everything this hard working couple has worked for in years- including some funds allocated towards putting a downpayment for a home has been lost in 3000C inferno that only took minute to destroy everything in its way.
Family and close friends are putting this campaign together to help relieve some of the aftermath of this terrible incident that is being investigated as a targeted arson.
The indentities of the victims are kept private for personal safety reasons and integrity of the investigation. Thank you for any help, any donations and shares are extremely appreciated and will directly help the family who lost everything get back on their feet.
Please keep these young families in your prayers as they getting through such a sudden and devastating turn of events.
- Kevin Chu
- Umit Soltani
- Nadia Zanini
- Ryan Danhauer
- Kyle Danhauer
Organizer and beneficiary
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more