Help Esperanza School start the year off right!
Esperanza Therapeutic Day School is part of a non-profit organization (charity) that provides individualized instruction for students with Autism, Intellectual Disabilities, and Developmental Disabilities.
All of our students require intense assistance with academics, daily living skills, communication, social skills, and job preparation. In order to assist our students with building skills in all of these areas, we need your help!
Why do we need help??
As part of a non-profit organization, we rely heavily on grants and fundraising. With cuts coming from the State of Illinois, a lot of our funding has significantly decreased. This has left Esperanza looking for new ways to bring in resources to give our students the support they need.
Your donations will help with the following:
- Enabling our teachers to purchase materials to help make dynamic lessons relevant to our students
- Allow our teachers to give our students real life experiences in the community to apply the skills they are learning in the classroom
- Help our students develop vocational skills within our building, and within the community
The funds raised will go directly to supplies for the classroom, supplies to help with our vocational programs, and community-based experiences.
- Art supplies
- Classroom supplies such as: velcro, laminate, construction paper, glue sticks, binders, bingo/paint dabbers, books
- Funds to purchase evidence-based curriculum
Community -based & career exploration outing examples:
- Public Transportation training
- Grocery shopping
- Garden centers
- Firehouse/Police Station
- Volunteering at community centers
- Visiting stores in the community to practice purchasing, social- skills, or job shadowing
- Start-up of school employment opportunities such as Esperanza School Coffee Card, and Esperanza School Copy Center
Every dollar helps, and will help us grow throughout the year!
DonationsSee top donations
- Richard Crane
- Terrie Winters
- Kerry and Willie Winters
- Linda Moore
- Tia Willi
Esperanza Community Services (Esperanza School, Esperanza, Esperanza Community)
Donations are typically 100% tax deductible in the US.