My housemates and I are struggling financially and need help covering expenses through at least December + replacing my wheelchair.
(Edited on November 19, 2022 to add: The contaminated air conditioner has been resolved for less money than expected, but other unexpected expenses have come up. I have also needed to use my wheelchair again and learned that I need to replace it soon. -Ellen)
Here are the expenses we're struggling with:
- $500: Minimum payment for a settlement with an emotionally abusive former housemate. Not paying this risks us losing the house.
- $1000: Recurring bills we don't have money to pay in December.
- $1,500: Outstanding debts and unpaid bills.
- $500: Replacing my wheelchair + making our home more wheelchair accessible
As of November 19, 2022 money we've raised has helped us cover:
- Mortgage for October and November
- $500/mo in October and November for the settlement
- Groceries and household supplies
- Various bills
Any extra will be put in savings to help cover expenses in the future.