on Wednesday, the 09.06.2021, a fire broke out in on of our workshop rooms. It was probably caused by a failure of an electric device, investigations are still ongoing.
Fortunately no one was seriously injured. Due to the help of people working in the neighboring club and bar, we could contain the fire and prevent more serious damage to the surroundings.
The room burned out completely up to the roof. All ready drums, prepared frames, drum skins, materials, tools and machines stored in this room are lost. There is additional damage in another room due to extinguishing water, smoke and soot and electricity will not be available in the building for the foreseeable future.
It is likely that we will have to move the workshop to another location to continue our work.
We ask for your help to support our economic survival so we can recover from this situation and rebuild our workshop.
DonationsSee top donations
- Marijan Bernardic
- Jean-Noël Rohé
- Katrin Bäthge
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more