Help Briana Restore Her Fiery Loss.

On October 28, 2017, Briana Gonzalez, was preparing to go to dinner with her father.  Due to it being her birthday, her father had driven into town to spend it with her.  
While getting ready, Briana began to smell smoke, and soon realized there was fire coming from the apartment downstairs.  Briana only had time to grab her book bag, before running out of her apartment.  Everything that she owned, valued, or cared about, was left to incinerate.  She lost memories, and sentimental things, which can never be recovered.  However, she also lost many things which can be replaced.  With the help and support of others, Briana can be able to start replacing lost objects.  Currently, she is enrolled in the nursing program at UT Health San Antonio.  The scrubs which she wears, as well as all of her textbooks, were amongst the many losses she encountered.  Briana, being a full-time college student, does not currently have the funds to replace these paramount items.  As a result of Briana’s family living four hours away, she is currently staying at a hotel, possessing only the clothes on her back, and her book bag. Please donate what you can, and help Briana recover from this misfortune. 

Thank you

“No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” – Charles Dickens
  • Emily Campbell 
    • $20 
    • 45 mos
  • Emily Maddix 
    • $50 
    • 46 mos
  • Fabiola Mendoza 
    • $50 
    • 46 mos
  • Marivel Alaniz 
    • $50 
    • 46 mos
  • Lea N 
    • $100 
    • 46 mos
See all

Organizer

Stefany Simons 
Organizer
San Antonio, TX
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more