Help Brad and Shelly

Shelly and Brad had their home damaged on October 9, 2019 from an electrical fire in their coat closet. At the time of the fire Shelly and their two older children were home making dinner. Brad was working and thankfully their son Zeke, who is five, was with a sitter. They lost all of their coats and winter wear, the staircase was greatly damaged and their whole home will need an overhaul. Thankfully everyone is safe and the fire could have been much worse but I would love to help my friends in some small way. If you know this couple you know how special and giving they are. 

If you'd like to help in other ways they will need laundry and cleaning supplies. They would also greatly benefit from a meal train which we will set up once they are able to get back home. Thank you for all your support.


 See top
  • Anonymous 
    • $15 
    • 10 mos
  • Amy Studt 
    • $40 
    • 10 mos
  • John Lytle 
    • $90 
    • 10 mos
  • Jillian Arnold 
    • $20 
    • 10 mos
  • Jimmy Coleman 
    • $20 
    • 11 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Stephanie Parks Lawson 
Toledo, OH
Brad Arps 
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more