Help Bob Buschor Recover From Fire

On the morning of March 25th 2018, my uncle Bob lost not only his house, but his wife of 39 years to a fire. He was in the barn milking cows with my cousin when the fire started, he's currently in the hospital being treated for second degree burns and smoke inhalation, my cousin Robert is also being treated for smoke inhalation. Injuries that they incurred while they were trying to rescue my aunt from the burning house.
  They're now faced with unexpected hospital bills, the cost of my aunts upcoming funeral, and the possibility of lingering health problems.
   Bob and Robert are the hardest working people I know. Anytime I've ever needed anything, my uncle has never turned me away. If there is anyone in the world that deserves a helping hand, it's these guys.

Donations

  • Anonymous 
    • $75 
    • 25 mos
  • Madison Teachers Association 
    • $285 
    • 25 mos
  • Keith & Jody Palmer 
    • $100 
    • 25 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $50 
    • 26 mos
  • Anonymous 
    • $25 
    • 26 mos
See all

Organizer

Chuck Buschor 
Organizer
Waterville, NY
  • #1 fundraising platform

    People have raised more money on GoFundMe than anywhere else. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case that something isn’t right, we will refund your donation. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more