I recently have entered a rather intensive day treatment program in the hopes of bettering myself and my disorder, but It has made maintaining work and making sure I can make ends meet extremely difficult. Due to my current accommodations, I cannot have my cat (Her name is Sydney) With me, and she has been a vital element to my recovery. By donating you would be helping me so much to keep going during a time where it is very hard to get a job, and for me to get stable, supportive housing.
Any money received would be going into securing housing by the following
- First and Last month on a queer safe room, or apartment.
- Making sure I have a mattress to sleep on
- Paying to move my belongings from my friends place to a new home
- Paying for utilities and other fees (internet setup, Tenant Insurance)
- Paying current bills and supporting living expenses