First and foremost, thank you very much for stopping by this page. It already means the world to me that you took the time to check it out! I have officially signed up for the London and Paris 2014 EF CollegeBreak New Year's trip! Although I will continue to save and look for scholarships (if you know of any, please let me know!), I would greatly appreciate your love and support for this trip! I know with all of your support, I can make this happen! (Additionally, if you'd like to make an offline donation, that's completely possible and recommended since there are no processing fees for offline donations!)
Here are ten reasons why YOU should financially support this trip:
1. Check out this amazing itinerary here! I'll be departing New York on December 28th to London & arriving in NY from Paris on January 4th.
2. I feel truly blessed to even have this opportunity and even more blessed to have friends and family like you to help me make this happen.
3. I would spend New Year's in LONDON (with the Queen and most importantly, Prince George)! How amazing is that?!
4. Being that I am an Anthropology & Religion major, I love learning about different people and cultures! This trip would allow me to put an educational icing on the cake and travel beyond my books taking what I've learned in class and applying it to different social contexts! Additionally, I can finally get that college abroad experience I've been wanting these past few years!
5. In case you were thinking ahead and considering a gift for my birthday (11/11), Christmas (12/25), or graduation (5/18), this would be the PERFECT and ONLY thing on my gift wish list.
6. I can take my French skills straight to Paris and try to come back fluent! I might even find some family over there! Oui? Also, did you know there's a Stade Rene Gaillard in Niort, France?! Crazy, right?
7. I promise to be safe & responsible, but have unbelievable memories and have fun!
8. I will truly appreciate any amount of financial support! Even a penny! (Change adds up, you know!)
9. I will gladly send you a lovely postcard from the city of your choice (or both)! Additionally, you will get my unconditional love in the form of hugs, thank yous, and smiles.
10. This would be an amazing/learning/cultural/once-in-a-lifetime/life-changing/unforgettable experience and I would be forever grateful for your support!
Be A Traveler
Where's Your Money Going?
Program Fee: $1725
Departure Fee: $640
Versailles Excursion: $70 (only if goal is reached)
Program Fee: Price includes airfare, hotels, full-time EFCB Tour Director, breakfast daily, entrances to select attractions, and more.
Departure Fee: Current departure fees include taxes and surcharges levied by governments and airlines and may be subject to change prior to final payment.
Insurance: Illness and Accident Coverage, Baggage and Property Coverage, Tour Cancellation and Interruption Coverage, 24-hour Emergency Assistance
Versailles Excursion: Visit the Palace of Louis XIV; Will only happen if goal is reached
THANK YOU|MERCI FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION AND SUPPORT! PLEASE SHARE THIS AMONG YOUR OWN FRIENDS AND FAMILY!
"TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!"
- Dexter McCoy
- Auntie Ann & Uncle Jeff
- Rosa Otieno
- Candice Abellard
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more