*** GET 3 MONTHS of ONLINE MENTAL WELLNESS SUPPORT for yourself or to give to a creative loved one by donating to our cause. KEEP READING TO FIND OUT HOW***
Welcome to Like Mind Space.
We are a nonprofit 501(c)(3) Creative Collective, building a holistic wellness program to help sensitive creative people who struggle with mental illness.
Like Mind Spaces' committed team of mental health professionals have created a step-by-step mental wellness program that incorporates creativity with physical stability, mental wellness, and economic health. FIND OUT WHAT WE OFFER!
We offer daily online support groups that are run by practicing mental health professionals. Our support groups are inspired by drama therapy and utilizing expressive arts techniques as powerful tools for gaining deeper awareness at a quicker rate than talk therapy.
With $30,000 in donations, we can begin delivering our program to sensitive creative people who are looking for physical, mental, or emotional stability. When our program design is finished our services will include:
* Case Management
* Low-cost online support groups run by mental health professionals informed with drama therapy techniques
* Weekly individual mental wellness check-in sessions with resident facilitators
* Personal resources for creative people to improve their current standard of living
* Creative resources for creative people to improve their craft or career
IF YOU THINK WHAT WE OFFER IS HELPFUL, READ MORE!
* Mindfulness techniques that teach how to streamline creative thinking
* Flow State Techniques that support increased focused creativity
* A creative community that promotes holistic support without stigma
* Initiatives that pave the way for artists to be financially secure
* Online art auctions creating future revenue for LMS and its artists
* Online networking events connecting creative people with entrepreneurs
* Online fundraising events utilizing our proceeds to support our collective artists' basic needs
HOW CAN YOU HELP US?
Your donations will support:
*Continuous research for program design
*Cost of oversight from medical professionals such as clinical psychologists
*Outreach and marketing vital to help us reach more artists in order to build our online collective
*An online art auction platform
* Safety protocols and insurance
A lot of work has been done by the LMS Team which includes:
Brando Colonna - Founder, Creative Director, Co-CEO
Holly Bridwell - Co-CEO, Business Development and Operations
Rachael Yahne - Head of Creative Lab, Copy Writer, Arts Grant Writer, and LMS Workbook
Dr. Sara Sherman PsyD - Head of Psych Lab, Support Group Leader, Research and Development and Grant Writer
Dr. Tanja Lee PhD - Program Design, Expressive Arts Support Group Leader
Shaylan Cunliffe MA, CYT - Psych Lab Operations and Research, Program Design, Expressive Arts Support Group Leader, and Outreach Coordinator
Erich Truitt: Psych Lab Resident Counselor, Research and Development and Program Operations
Tanner Lunetta: Social Media Manager
Osirus Jones: Assistant Social Media Manager
Kyleigh Smith: Assistant to Operations and Management
BOARD OF ADVISORS
Andrew Spanswick - Founder/Chairman/CEO of White Rabbit Partners, INC, Klean Treatment Centers
Rori Knudtson - Founder/CEO of Infinite Seed, Visual Artist, Architect
Kory Pollard - Board of Directors of Green House Collective, Board of Advisors Libson's University College Entertainment and Arts, Belmont University's Motion Picture Program
Your donation now will help us begin helping people in need starting Jan 1, 2021
We know that everyone is experiencing more anxiety, more depression, or more mental illness since COVID-19, so we are OFFERING MORE WAYS TO SUPPORT
GIVE THE GIFT OF HOLISTIC MENTAL WELLNESS TO A CREATIVE YOU LOVE
PRE PURCHASE THREE MONTHS of Online Mental Wellness Support Gift for only $350!
* Weekly online support group meetings with a resident mental health professional
* Weekly online individual support with a resident mental health professional.
* Weekly online Collective Meditation
* One Like Mind Space, Three Step Online Workbook
* Resource exchange with Like Mind Collective Members
VALUED at $1000
WHEN DONATIONS ARE MADE AT THIS PRICE POINT, OUR TEAM WILL CONTACT YOU PERSONALLY TO CONTINUE PROTOCOL.
The first 10 donors who wish to gift group support should add the recipient's name in the comment section. If you wish to keep this gift for yourself or your loved one anonymous, leave a contact name and The Like Mind Space Team Member will follow up when they receive notice.
SPECIAL DONOR GIFT GROUP RATES, ACT NOW TO GET THE MOST VALUE
First 1 -10 Donor Group Gifts at $350
11-20 Donor Group Gifts at $400
21-30 Donor Group Gifts at $450
31-40 Donor Group Gifts at $500
41-50 Donor Group Gifts at $600
Please share our page and our cause on your social media platforms, or shoot an email to anyone you know who might be interested in becoming a part of the collective.
For more information on Like Mind Space go to http://likemind.space/
It has been a pleasure serving you. Thank you kindly for all your time and generosity.
We know that people who care are 90% of our donations.
- Andrew Spanswick
- Brando Colonna
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more