Healing Future for Daniela

In mid April of 2002 my father passed and left me 50K. SSI advised me that my disabled child would lose all assistance if I didn't get the money spent down to 4K by the end of the month. It didn't matter I already had a financial planner create an investment portfolio that would make us self sufficient. It didn't matter my son was disabled by a pediatrician. All that mattered is I had receipts and could not buy another house or car. After spending as much as I could responsibily I was left with about 15k. So I chose to have an elective procedure to correct a flaw. Surgeon assured me the procedure was safe longterm. However, he didn’t test me for a certain gene that would make the procedure dangerous. He also didn't tell me it would need to be done in 7-10 years; nor did he mention the regular testing that would need to be done.

Long story short. It didn't take long for symptoms to arise. Initially my symptoms were barely relevant. When they did become troublesome they were dismissed as everything from the results of head trauma to numerous diagnosis that didn't respond to appropriate treatments. However, in the last couple of years the existing symptoms have become undeniably intense and new more problematic symptoms have developed. Of which are progressing rapidly.

As a result I am dealing with chronic muscle, joint and nerve pain and weakness. I have blatant memory issues and problems concentrating. Along with the brain fog I have crippling anxiety and panic attacks. I've lost 3/4 of hair and nails will not grow and my eyesight is failing. I have inflammation and swelling along with painfully dry skin. And if all that wasn't enough. There's much more I haven't mentioned. Basically all my systems are being terrorized from toxic levels of heavy metals.

The good news is I received a grant that will cover most of the surgery. However, there is always a catch. Unless I can find a recommended surgeon willing to wait for the grant to be sent after surgery I will have to pay for surgery upfront. AND then get reimbursed. I was already planning to raise and save money for hotel and air. But this catch has really thrown a wrench into my plans.

Given the high probability I will have to pay in advance, the only possible solution is to raise the money. Then reimburse the first 5K donated when I receive the grant. I would gladly sign a document to this effect if needed.

Here is a rough estimated break down of what I am raising the money for.  I will have to travel because there are no experienced surgeons where I live. Deposits are necessary to schedule surgery. So that is my first milestone. The surgeon with the highest deposit also has the lowest overall cost AND can get me in as soon as March; everybody else is much later.

Surgery (before grant): 6000-9000
Deposit needed to schedule: [phone redacted]
Hotel and Air: 1500 (1 week)*
*(can watch for deals once I know the date)

So that is what I am up against. Whether it’s a 1$ or 20$, any amount is a genuine blessing. Thanks so much just for reading all of this. God Bless…
  • Pauline Penn
    • $20 
    • 57 mos
  • Eddie Huck
    • $5 
    • 58 mos
  • Tammy Anderson
    • $50 
    • 58 mos
  • Anonymous
    • $287 (Offline)
    • 58 mos
  • Ann O'Riley
    • $10 
    • 58 mos
See all


Daniela Daniel
Wichita, KS

Your easy, powerful, and trusted home for help

  • Easy

    Donate quickly and easily.

  • Powerful

    Send help right to the people and causes you care about.

  • Trusted

    Your donation is protected by the  GoFundMe Giving Guarantee.