Five cute hound puppies that are located in a foster home in East Tennessee of Halos Second Chance Animal Rescue were bit by a very poisonous Copperhead Snake last night on the foster's porch. The puppies bodies began to swell immediately and they where whining in pain of the horrible venom. We had no choice but to rush them to the emergency vet.
The bill to save these babies has sky rocketed to over $8000. Each vial of serum is $900 each. There is no more funds to treat these puppies with additional vials, so they will be cared for by the Foster over the weekend. We pray that one vial each will be enough to save there very young lives.
This $8000 bill has the ability to shut down a very well known amazing rescue that saves 100 + dogs from high kill shelter in TN EVERY MONTH!!
Please Donate, Share, and Pray for these puppies and this rescue. Pray that Halos Second Chance Animal Rescue will continue to be able to function to save more dogs in TN in the future.
All donations go directly to Halos Second Chance Animal Rescue to pay off the orginal Emergency Vet Bill (that had to be paid upfront). Anything raised over the initial $8000, will be used for after care and medicine for these sweet puppies.
Thanks, Rebecca Floyd Founder of Halos Second Chance Animal Rescue Middle Tennessee