We are a family of five that are planning on attending a Family Discipleship Training School through YWAM
in September 2020! This will be a six-month discipleship training for our whole family that will allow us to learn the skills we need to become a fulltime missionary family. During this time we will have in-class training as well as an outreach trip that we will go on as a family. We are fundraising for $75,000(CAN).
The funds we raise will go towards the following:
- The Lecture part of the program ($10,527CAN)
- The Outreach part of the program ($29,644CAN)
- The Foundation School, this is the kid's program ($4,730CAN)
- Nanny Housing/Food Cost (Required for our child under 4yrs old) ($3,426CAN)
- Nanny Pay ($8,400CAN) **If we can find someone to come for just room&board this would not be an expense.
- Flights ($5,000CAN)
- Living Money; diapers&wipes, phones, personal hygiene items, etc. $1000/month ($6,000CAN)
- Travel Insurance ($3,600CAN)
**Any funds that are not used during the Family DTS will be used for our next family mission trip!Our hope is to have all of our funds raised by August 1st, 2020.
More information about YWAM Family DTS: https://ywamkona.org/dts_courses/family-dts/ OUR FAMILY STORY
Since the beginning, we have known that we want to live a different life, a life full of helping others and sharing God's love with people around the world! We have spent many hours in prayer and talking as a family to figure out what exactly this will look like. Though the last couple of years God has led us down this path towards the Family DTS through YWAM!Warren (Dad)
- I feel God is calling me to "go and complete my commission that I have set out before you"! I feel God is calling me to show people around the world who He is by showing people the power of the gospel in all nations, preaching and teaching in outreach locations.Dusty (Mom)
- "Help hopeless children as I helped you!" I feel like God is calling me to go and learn how to be a missionary so that I am able to share with the world the love God shared with me. I think He wants me to go to be more confident in my Christian life.Kayden (Brother 8yrs)
- I think that God is telling me I would be a good missionary and I would be good at teaching people about God. I think God is telling me that being a missionary and going to missionary school would be good for me.Emily (Sister 6yrs)
- I think God is telling me it would be good to be around others and make new friends around the world.
We are gratefully for any support that you are able to provide to help us on this journey that God is sending us on! Most of all though, if you can pray for our family both leading up to the departure day and as we live out our missionary calling
that would be amazing! The power of prayer is so very important to us and we hope that you will continue to pray for our family in the years to come!
You can follow our family story here on FACEBOOK
We will also be posting our journey on YOUTUBE