Sadly 170 years of age and vandalism have taken a toll on the beautiful and unique monuments that set our cemetery apart.
When age or accident or vandalism damages a marker, it falls on the family who owns it to have it repaired. But when a cemetery is 170 years old, there are many families who are no longer around or who simply don't have the means to repair or replace these monuments.
A simple re-setting can cost $600, and repairs often range from $2,500 to $1
0,000. Restoration and repair of larger statues, stained glass, and other monuments frequently cost over $30,000 each project.
We have identified a number of historic, artistic, or otherwise significant monuments that need restoration, and are now raising funds to have this work done.
* Repair Vandalism Damage (multiple monuments)
* Restore Emil Ambose's Monument ("The Fisherman")
* Restore "Little Georgie"
* Refurbish Huntington Chapel Stained Glass
* Restore the Frank Packard Mausolem
* Restore the lots of Dr. Goodale, the Sullivant Family, and Howard Daniels
Green Lawn Cemetery Association is a 501 c(14) non-profit.
Thank you for supporting these projects!