Devyne's House Fire

I'm Devyne , a 19 y/o professional dancer here in  Atlanta . I just recently moved into a new spot about 2 months ago and last night ( Thursday Oct.  12th)  an electrical fire than burned thing I had...
I was home alone and asleep... all I remember next was  waking up coughing and  choking with smoke all in my room and my lights flashing on and off. If you know me, you'd know I've been through many scary things in my life but this for sure is the scariest. I could barely see anthing but by the grace of whoever you want to believe... I made it out of there alive.
Now it's just me and my phone. I've lost everything, SS card, Birth certificate , cards, cash ,Id's,  and all of my clothes and shoes.
I've worked for everything I own myself, and though I have some savings, I now have to find yet ANOTHER place to live and replace everthing. Until I can afford to move into a new place, I have a friend whose letting me stay at their place. Anything you can send to help would be beyond appreciative, even just a really sweet comment :).Nevertheless NO AMOUNT IS TOO LITTLE and I love each and every person who even took the time to read this. #PositivityHeals and Thank You :)... Im gonna come back stronger than ever.
  • Khadijah Wilson 
    • $100 
    • 46 mos
  • Sable Pickett 
    • $40 
    • 47 mos
  • candace moore 
    • $75 
    • 47 mos
  • Camaron Ballard 
    • $10 
    • 47 mos
  • Kimberly Owens 
    • $25 
    • 47 mos
See all


Devyne Fame Agapito 
Atlanta, GA
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more