Guntis Poga, my 79 year old Grandfather, life was changed in a matter of seconds. After attempting to light his fire place, his house suddenly exploded and he was thrown through a wall across his home. He unkowningly had a propane leak. The explosion caused significant damage to his home and unfortunately, he has no home owners insurance to cover the cost of damage. He is in the hospital now and fortunately doctors say he will be okay.
His home that holds so many precious memories and that is so valuable to our family is destoryed. This is the home our grandfather so graciously opens to our family of 16 every summer.
It breaks my heart knowing this trauma that my grandfather is enduring. If you feel inclined to help support him, I thank you in advance. Every dollar will go toward rebuilding his home and his medical expenses.
- Silvija Šarkova
- Ina Paegle
- Jānis Biernis
- Nenad Despotovic
- inita jekabsone