Prairie Fire Consumes Greg Wells Home.
March 3, 2018...Yesterday early afternoon between 1:00 & 1:30 someone was bush hogging & it sparked underneath (hit a rock or something) which started a small fire & then very quickly turned to a roaring prairie fire. It came so fast they where unable to save his home but he was able to get out just in time. Part of the house was actually on fire when they got him out.
Greg has lost everything he had & as some of you know he has had some health struggles. This is a Very difficult time for him right now. Let's do all we can to come together & get him what he needs to make this a little easier on him. Thank You to All who helped in getting him out safe. Greg our Thoughts & Prayers are with You & Your Family. ❤️
- Lyndon Crabbe
- George Bascom
- Ron Dyszler
- Don Ukena
- Kendall Meisner
Organizer and beneficiary