On July 10, 2017, My Great Grandmother Esther and Great Aunt Mae's home caught on fire. They are both physically impaired. Luckily, they were unharmed and were saved by two gentlemen, as well as a women her alerted the police. They do not have insurance on their home, and they are in need of finding a new home. We would like to ask for your help, in hopes that we can raise enough money to find them a new home. We would also like to thank those that helped save them. We are not aware of what may have caused the fire, but we are told that it was not an electrical fire. They are the most loving and caring people any one will ever meet. If you have questions please comment below a way to contact you and we will surely contact you.
Below are pictures of the ones who helped them.
If anyone knows the names of their heros please tell them we are so very greatful.
Again thank you.
- Elaine Hallick
- Maureen Hartzell
- Jessica Hoffmaster
- Lori Jones
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more