What do we need help with?
We need your donations to deliver an impactful Health-Fair & Back to School Bash. This event is scheduled for Saturday July 23rd 2022 at Windcrest Civic Center, San Antonio Texas. We enjoy partnering with people that love to support the community.
What kind of event are we organizing?
This is a free Health-Fair & Back-2-School event to support students and families towards the 2022/2023 school year. This is an opportunity to connect community members with healthcare resources to enhance health promotion.
Here are the services we will be providing:
- Free Health Screening: Mammogram & Vaccination; Wellness Check (BMI, Blood & Sugar, and Blood Pressure Check); Dental & Eye Screening; HIV/AIDS Testing etc.
- Free Backpacks with school supplies for students Pre-K to 12th Grade.
- Free Food Distribution (non-perishable)
- Community and healthcare resources from vendors and health providers.
Who are our target audience?
- Students Pre-K to 12th grade
What’s in it for you?
- Visibility, showcase your service and product to members of the community. In 2021, we distributed over 2000 backpacks with supplies and over 600 food boxes to families.
- We will acknowledge your organization for their contribution on our Facebook page and other sources of communication utilized for promoting this event. We will also have a sponsorship wall for acknowledgment of sponsors.
- To help promote your business, we accept branded backpacks and school supplies.
- Healthcare Providers are welcome to provide free screening for community members. Click here for more information: Grace Pavilion Community Outreach GPCO