Thank you to all of you for sending light and love to Mexico City. I cannot tell you how much love and support we are feeling from around the world admist these tragedies deeply affecting the country throughout September. There is still a lot of healing and work to be done.
Many of you have been asking how you can help me in my personal process of rebuilding. I've started this campaign to raise funds so that I can get back on my feet financially to cover basic costs related to:
- a deposit for a new apartment (a safe one! where you can come stay and visit this incredible city. Your support will be extremely helpful because my landlord is "mysteriously" m.i.a. and won't give me my rent back.)
- furniture and appliances (to make my new apt a home)
- clothes (to feel good at work)
- therapy (time to heal)
- books (to replace the magia library)
- outdoor gear (to replace my climbing and camping gear and carry on on the PNW spirit)
For those who have already contributed, feel free to pass it along, but this is not for you -- your generosity has been everything, thank you.
- Maura Rendes
- Robin Swanhuyser
- Elizabeth Walker