Thank you for supporting the GLO Good Foundation and its efforts to provide life-saving dental and medical services, supplies, and education to adults and children who lack access to care.
In December 2022, GLO Good, in partnership with JBL NYC, Twice & Lenny Kravitz's Let Love Rule Foundation, returns to Gregory Town, Eleuthera, Bahamas, for its 6th dental and medical mission. A team of nearly 100 volunteers will set up a 7-day clinic to provide free dentistry and primary medical care for hundreds of adults and children in Eleuthera.
The GGF team of volunteers includes a world-class group of specialists, including -general dentists, prosthodontists, pediatric dentists, endodontists, oral surgeons, hygienists, dental assistants, lab technicians, nurse practitioners, nutritionists, mediation and wellness coaches, chefs, maintenance, operations, administrative personnel, and more.
Your support will fund our efforts to bring healthy smiles and restore confidence and health to hundreds of adults and children in need.
Below is some information on exactly where and how your contribution will help:
- $25 - Fluoride treatment for 15 children
- $50 - Dental cleaning for a family of 5
- $100 - Provide 25 patients with oral health kits that include toothbrushes, toothpaste & floss
- $500 - Donate a new smile to one patient (one set of dentures)
- $1,000 - Donate a portable dental chair to allow us to treat more patients
- $5,000 - Purchase a mobile sterilization machine that keeps all dental instruments clean
- $7,500 - Donate a mobile dental laboratory where dentures are made
- $50,000 - Sponsor a week-long GLO Good mission in Eleuthera
Every dollar we raise goes directly towards providing care, with zero administrative expense.
Thank you for supporting the GLO Good Foundation!
GLO Good is an IRS approved 501 (c)3 public charity with tax ID 82-3876191.