We just closed this campaign but visit our donate page on our website here to donate: http://girlsrulefoundation.org/donate-today/
The Girls Rule Foundation just celebrated our 5th anniversary as a 501c3 and this is our big year to grow! We want to reach 10,000 girls this year through our 5 programs, but we need YOUR support to do it. We believe that empowered girls will grow up to be empowered women who make a difference. We teach a 3 part curriculum that educates girls with the crucial leadership skills, self-esteem skills, and greatness skills so girls can thrive. Your donation will go to support our 5 programs. Read about them below!
Please support our organization with a donation today. We want to EXCEED our goal and every dollar counts!
Girls with dreams become women with vision!
Why we do this:
Our mission is to teach teen girls positive skill sets that will influence healthy choice making, create strong self-esteem and build bright futures.
Our vision is to help create a generation of girls who dream big and know they have the skills and confidence to make their bright futures happen.
What we teach: Our 3-part Foundation For Success curriculum:
Leadership: girls learn our 12 leadership principles that enrich and inspire them to confidently lead their lives and others.
Self-esteem & Confidence: girls learn skills to help them own their brilliance and build a healthy relationship to themselves, and to learn how to create powerful, healthy relationships that lift each other up.
Greatness Mindset: girls learn how to build a positive mindset and access their greatness so they can fulfill their dreams, finish their education and build their bright futures intentionally.
Our goal is that girls know their worth, know themselves, know their greatness and know their valuable place in the world as leaders and world changers. Our other goal is to lower the statistics of self-harm, teen pregnancy and dropouts and to raise the numbers of female college admissions and female leaders.
How we deliver: Our 5 empowerment & leadership programs:
1. dreamLAB Afterschool Club – a 12 week after-school club focuses on dreams, leadership, empowerment & teamwork/friendships -Impacts 200 clubs/2400 girls.
2. a 7 Day Summer Camp – Week long summer camp focuses on leadership, empowerment, entrepreneurship and STEM – Impacts 25 girls/families.
3. Monthly Mother Daughter Summit – Mother/Daughter workshops designed specifically for teen girls and the moms (or women/guardian) who support them. Focuses on empowerment, leadership, inspiration and entrepreneurship –Impacts 60 month/ 800 year.
4. Awards & Mentoring Program – Nominations open in August. 4 girls will win $500 at our Annual Awards Reception Oct 12th to further their dreams and win a full year of success mentoring – Impacts 75+ nominees/4winners.
5. Our #BBB movement – using social media, You Tube, Tshirts, stages and the media we are spreading our teachings and our messages about the importance of girl empowerment and leadership.
What we teach: Our 12 Empowerment & Leadership Principles that we teach in our programs:
1. Big Dreams – Girls with dreams become women with vision
2. Positive Friendships – Girls thrive in community and collaboration
3. Greatness – Girls who live and lead from their greatness change the world
4. Acceptance – Girls are brilliant, beautiful and bold just as they are
5. Responsibility- Girls are accountable for their own choices, communication, body, finances, & dreams
6. Goal-setting- Girls get clarity in goals to achieve their bright futures.
7. Leadership – Girls lead every day, and don’t wait for a title.
8. Self-Care – Girls learn the 5 Superpowers to care for mind, body, spirit
9. Giving/compassion – Girls learn that they can be the change they want to see in the world
10. Planning – Girls plan their work and work their plan
11. Teamwork – Girls are clear in their roles and learn to work together
12. Completion- Girls learn to finish, not quit.
We need your help to go to the next level and reach more girls to teach these crucial skill sets so they can thrive.
Thank you for your support,
Dena Patton, Cofounder & CEO
and the Girls Rule Board of Directors
www.GirlsRuleFoundation.org for more details.
#girlschangetheworld #brilliantbeautifulbold #girlsrule
DonationsSee top donations
- Courtney Jones
- Kerry Giangobbe
- DrLeila Turner
- Christie Ellis