Members, Investors, Supporters, Friends, and Family:
My name is Jo Williams, Founder and Owner of Inferno Fitness Nashville! I'm very excited about this next step in our mission to make Nashville the HEALTHIEST and FITTEST people this side of the Mason Dixon. I humbly request that you read this vision for our future!
*** 68% of Tennessee is overweight or obese. This is alarming. Since 2010, Inferno Fitness has been tackling this problem. To date, we have had over 3,000 local members in and out of our doors. 71% of whom have lost considerable weight and excess fat; improving quality of life. We are honored to be apart of the SOLUTION.
*** Only 27% of people in Nashville are on a well balanced nutritious regimen. Only 27%! Since 2010, Inferno Fitness has been tackling this problem with innovative real world meal plans that have taught over 5,000 people to date how to eat better for the long term.
*** As a small business owner, community support is vital! COMMUNITY SUPPORT IS THE HEARTBEAT & BACKBONE OF INFERNO FITNESS. Most small businesses do not have the backing of major corporations or major lending. Well, I surely do not... in fact, I never did. In 2010, I started Inferno Fitness with only $70 to my name. I was unemployed and homeless at the time. I BELIEVED IN THE MISSION TO TAKE THIS ABOVE AND BEYOND. All I ever wanted to do was help people achieve brand new self esteem through fitness the way it did for me. Over the years, it is has been incredibly difficult to fund commercial grade equipment on my own. This is where our fans, community members, loved ones, supporters, and avid fitness supporters come in!
Please see my vision for where I want to take local fitness services, see that this is my calling, and see that my vision is BIGGER than just sweat drops and hard abs.
My TOP 3 visions are:
1. Young women's/young girls' empowerment fitness to educate heath awareness, proper nutrition, and healthy living.
2. Low income and special demographics - affordable professional training services for severely overweight, obese, diabetic, and extreme HBP individuals as a healthier alternative to devastatingly dangerous gastric bypass and other weight surgeries which have high percentages of adverse health conditions, some leading to death.
3. To become THE fitness leader and innovator in the Nashville communities, the HUB, the place where everyone can go to be inspired and empowered through beyond the call of duty fitness, extraordinary professional training, and nutrition education
Inferno Fitness' Plans for $20,000:
1. The purchase of commercial grade treadmills/ellipticals, 7-8 treadmills/ellipticals per location (3 locations: Antioch, Donelson, and Downtown Nashville)
2. The purchase of professional commercial weight training systems - 1 per facility
3. The purchase of impact absorption flooring for athletic use which minimizes wear and tear of joints and minimizes injury - flooring for 3 facilites
3. $20,000 will upgrade our image, expand training program initiatives for both adult and youth programs, boost business, and set us apart of our competitors which will give us a long lasting and thriving leading advantage in the fitness industry in Nashville, TN
Here's what you can do:
1. Donate to our campaign
2. Share this with 10 friends by email
3. Use the link on this page to share this campaign with your social media network
4. Spread the word about Inferno Fitness
5. You can also donate directly by logging into PayPal and "sending" funds directly to [email redacted]
Thank you for your gracious and selfless support in advance as we strive to take fitness to the next level in Nashville!
JO'ANNES DIANA WILLIAMS
INFERNO FITNESS OWNER
DonationsSee top donations
- Kaleda Collins
- Sivongile White
- Angela Jackson
- Jackie Brickman
- James Lyles
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more