The Ghostlight Players are currently trying to raise the funds required to file for a non profit 501(c)(3) status.The benefits of having a non profit status will help us out greatly as well as our patrons. However Producing shows, hosting multiple yearly events, and trying to file for the non profit status all at the same time is proving to be difficult. Any amount is greatly appreciated and will help take a step closer to reaching our goal.
The Ghostlight Players is a not-for-profit organization who strives to:
· Provide fun and entertainment to the community in a theatrical venue;
· Express artistic interests in our community;
· Provide quality entertainment through theatrical productions;
· Showcase local talent; and
· Bring an enjoyable theatrical experience to our community.
DonationsSee top donations
- Ken Muhleisen
- rachel comenzo
- Martha Kennedy
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more