On a recent phone call, we (new delegates) were told that the convention could cost roughly $4,000 per person. As a public school teacher and artist I am unable to come up with the full amount alone. I ask you to please help me with this once in a lifetime opportunity.
I am humbled to have been voted to go to Philadelphia by my neighbors in the 3rd CD. At convention I plan to attend trainings/meetings, network with other progressives, and bring all I've learned back to Nebraska to take an active stance in making Nebraska a better state for all to thrive.
For those of you that do not know the 3rd Congressional District (where I currently live) in Nebraska is historically conservative, yet we had a record turn-out for my county caucus, which I helped to run. Bernie has ignited so many like me to be a positive force for change. I promise if you help me get there, I will keep Bernie's revolution alive in Nebraska.
At our state convention I helped to organize a group of 50+ progressive women who want to make Nebraska a better place for women. We have already started to organize service projects and events to support candidates. Attending the convention can ensure I bring neccissary insight back to this group to help us grow and make a larger empact.
Thank you so much for your donation. Any donation is very welcome, NO donation is too small.
I appreciate your consideration so much. #feelthebern
How will the money be used?
Plane ticket to Philly: $480
Hotel room each night: $580 ($2900 total, however I'm hoping to room with others to keep costs down)
Food at convention: $300
Transportation to and from airport: $120
Transportation in Philadelphia to convention sites: $100
Ticketed Meetings and Events: $200+
I can't thank you enough for your donations. I promise to make you proud!
1. This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
2. I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
3. I am not a federal contractor.
4. I am at least eighteen years old.
5. I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).