THE PROJECT: WHAT IS GENDERJOBS.ORG?
GenderJobs.org is a platform with a comprehensive list of job opportunities to work on gender equality, women's rights and LGBTQI+ rights, curated by gender professionals and intersectional feminists.
IT HAS BEEN AN UNBELIEVABLE JOURNEY SO FAR
- We prepared and carefully curated 140+ job boards since December 2020
- We sent out 100+ newsletters since December 2021 to 12 000+ subscribers
- We had 100 000+ website visits since the launch 5 months ago
- Our official page on LinkedIn has gained 20 000+ followers in only 6 months
YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW
We have regular expenses that we cover from our own pockets to create and maintain GenderJobs.org.
- Paying the Convertkit monthly costs to ensure our subscribers get the Gender Jobs Newsletter every week
- Covering web development and website maintenance costs
- Hiring a consultant that helped us navigate legislation to register as a non-profit organisation
YOU MIGHT ALREADY KNOW
- As co-founders, we work on this project in our free time as volunteers, on top of our jobs
- We will keep providing this service for free to jobseekers
- We have a free “Post a job” option so that small feminist and LGBTQI+ rights movements and organisations can easily advertise positions to our network of gender professionals
- We are now registered as a non-profit organisation
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
We were able to cover some of the costs below thanks to your generosity and our previous fundraising efforts. We are now launching a 2-week crowdfunding campaign before the holidays to collect EUR 3500 to cover these expenses.
With a donation (even the smallest amount!):
- You’ll help us maintain GenderJobs.org and the Gender Jobs Newsletter
- You will be able to nominate your favourite feminist/ LGBTQI+ rights organisation, activist, collective, movement, author, and we will amplify their work and mission in the following weeks to our networks on our social media platforms!
- You’ll have the chance to support our feminist volunteer-led project
THANK YOU for your support and donations, and for your help in disseminating our crowdfunding efforts. Keep an eye out on our social media channels in the next two weeks!
You can visit the GenderJobs.org website here.
All the best wishes and feminist solidarity,