Help the Skeen family!

The skeen family suffered a house fire mid-day Thursday, January 4th as a result of a faulty electrical outlet. The lower level of Their home was burned, the second story has smoke and water damage. The good news is that no one was home and the family memebers; Jeff, Amy, their three children and the family dog are safe.
The family is staying at a neighbors house and their insurance company is working to locate them a rental for them to transition to while their home is being repaired. The Red Cross has gotten them access to some immediate necessities but needless to say there is a great deal more they will need during this time. There is no good time to have an event like this impact your life but certainly this season makes it more difficult both emotionally and logistically.
A monatary donation would be greatly appreciated to help them rebuild, replace and heal.
Thank you!


 See top
  • Debbie Rock 
    • $25 
    • 38 mos
  • Jeremy Tusant 
    • $375 
    • 38 mos
  • Richars Klaus 
    • $50 
    • 38 mos
  • Amanda Threet 
    • $101 
    • 38 mos
  • Terri Osborne 
    • $25 
    • 38 mos
See all

Organizer and beneficiary

Crystal Downing 
Redmond, OR
Amy Skeen 
  • #1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more