Dillon Wilson had left his house that morning to help pour concrete at the property of an acquaintance. At around 10:30 a.m., Becker County Sheriff's Office received a call that a long pole Wilson was using came into contact with overhead power lines, electrocuting him. According to the incident report, friends on the scene performed CPR on Wilson. Emergency crews from Becker County Sheriff's Office, Frazee Police Department, Frazee Rescue and St. Mary's EMS also attempted life saving efforts, but he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Dillon was one of the kindest most genuine men I ever had the privilege to know. He would have given you the shirt off his back and then bought you another one before he even thought about replacing his. He cared for everyone around him. Men like Dillon are 1 in a million and if you knew him, you know exactly what I mean when I say that.
I can say with confidence that our entire town is grieving. This was a loss. He was taken from us entirely too soon.
I'm setting up this go-fund-me to help with funeral expenses and to provide financial support to his long time girlfriend, Amber and their son, Waylon. I know that Amber would never ask for help but if this makes everything just a little bit easier, I know Dil would want me to do what I can to help her.
"We love you but God loves you best" Rest in Paradise, Dil. You are so loved. ❤️