100% of the money raised will purchase food from local restaurants who are reeling from the coronavirus while feeding our healthcare workers on the front-lines battling this pandemic.
Using your donations, we spend $250-1,000 per meal to feed 25-100 hospital workers. Each day we will withdraw the money and buy from local restaurants to feed workers in our local hospitals. Every dollar spent is accounted for by Fuel the Fight movement to do good in the Austin community.
Here's what we're doing:
1. We're partnering with local restaurants that are struggling to survive and providing local hospitals with catered meals for all of their healthcare workers.
2. We're creating a Gofundme to raise money to support these heroes during this incredibly difficult time, 100% of donations will be used to support local business and feed our healthcare heroes.
3. Depending on the funds we raise, we will provide as many meals to Austin-area hospitals as we can!
Here's how you can help:
1. Whether it's $1 or 1,000,000 dollars, it doesn't matter. Anything helps.
2. Do your part and stay inside. This isn't a joke; it's not a drill; it's the most severe global crisis that has ever happened to any human being alive today, don't take it lightly.
Thank you for your consideration and support!
We are hoping to provide food to departments within Travis County Hospitals. If you know of anyone at these hospitals, please let us know!
DonationsSee top donations
- Venmo Donations
- Wendy Ellis
- Venmo Donations
Fundraising team: Fundraiser Team (2)
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more