This provides more details then could ever be told in a video of someone that does not like to be recorded. I am coming you to ask for help with my last and defining project. The proceeds from the sale of "From The Ash" will be my legacy and the financial future of my family. After being published several years ago, we relied on Amazon for sales and distribution. I have sent copies to families have have suffered loss of the their homes to fire. My results so far have been dismal. So turn to all of you for help.
Please consider my story and this offer.
My name is Joe Bellis, I write using the nom de plume "Joe Kidd" . I have an important story to tell and you can help we tell it.
My story is that of a house fire. Several years ago, my wife and I experienced a home fire first hand early recently. The ordeal was both life-shattering and life-changing. Fortunately, everyone was able to get out of the house safely. While life-shattering, everything, but a few precious photographs, could be replaced. We found that being displaced, not having anything but the clothes on our backs and not knowing where we were going to sleep was more than terrible.
But in our despair, we rediscovered family, community and neighbors. As our house burned many of our neighbors rushed to help and offer assistance, from a caring thought, a warm coat, an offer of a room for the night, to use of tools helping in recovery and rebuilding.
Why is this story important? Fires are more common than you might think. In the United States alone there over 1,250,000 reported fires. Looking at the numbers was shocking: a fire is reported every 24 seconds, a residential fire is reported every 86 seconds, some is injured in a residential fire every 33 minutes and the worse someone died in a residential fire every 161 minutes.
In many of these fires the owner is uninsured or under insured. When you by a house, the last thing you are thinking about it losing it.
“From The Ash” will spur thought and questions about planning and preparation. Do you have a fire escape plan? What does your insurance policy cover? It is enough coverage? Are you protected from the loss of others? Do you have an inventory of your possessions? Is it complete? Is it up to date and how frequently should it be updated? Do you have a safe place for documents and valuable belongings? Is it accessible in the event of a fire?
The other part of this story is the recovery. “From The Ash” can guide you through the aftermath of a fire. Included are tips related to:
· Understanding your insurance policy, coverage and claim
· Making you aware that everyone in the restoration works for you.
· Making certain your surviving property is secure and accounted for.
· Making the decision about who you contract for:
· Recovery of you non-damaged property
· Rebuilding of your home
· How to reconciled the adjuster estimate with the contractors estimate.
· How to make certain you are not ripped off by the contractors
· How to make your home – your home.
So why GoFundMe? For the last year, I have struggled to get the message out and now I know that it takes money to make money. Publishing a book and it offering on Amazon it not effective without exposure. I learned important lesson in the online world.
"IT TAKES MONEY TO MAKE MONEY"
There are 77 million owner occupied residences in the United States. This a potentially huge market and every one of these residences should have a copy of "From The Ash". My goal is to each every one of these before their fire occurs.
There several ways to accomplish this
· Channel marketing – find companies to pay this for distribution.
· Use influencers and promoters via social media drive exposure and to trigger commissionable sales
· Pay per click ads
· Online store, physical and digital product delivery.
· Advertising on Amazon, paperback and Kindle
Why $100,000 paraphrasing the below - You have to money to make money. Raising seed money in this amount will be sufficient to get us started in the following ways:
· To build the infrastructure to support the business.
· To pursue channel marketing as as to insurance companies, mortgage lenders and real estate agencies.
· To outreach to social media influencers and promoters
· Encourage mentions on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter
· To reach 100 million page views at joe-kidd.com
· Exposure driven sales will be enough for sustaining growth
· The market is ever growing with 1.6 million new homeowners every year
· To be in position to reward you for your contribution.
You are the most important piece is this effort. Your contributions will foster our success. That success should bring you something in return.
When are goals are met we will reward you for helping us meet that success.
Your $50.00 gift will return $75.00 to you.
Your $250.00 gift will return $375 to you.
Your 1000.00 gift will return $2000.00 to you,
And on top of that.
Please make a contribution and pass this campaign along to all of your contacts. It will just take a second and is critical to our success.
And if all else fails,
Thank you for your consideration.