In the current political climate, standing up for a free and independent press is more important than ever.
In the City of Falls Church, Virginia we're proud to have published almost 1,500 consecutive weekly editions of the mighty Falls Church News-Press delivered to every household in the City without fail since 1991, at no cost to our readers
We've kept our citizens informed and engaged in ways we feel only a newspaper can, and we've provided our local businesses with an effective, targeted tool for advertising.
If you agree with and support our mission, we need your financial support now.
We all know the trying times that exist for print newspapers these days, but we're dedicated to continuing our mission, and will with your help.
Here's what we'll offer in exchange for your generous contribution:
1. Anything $5 or up will be acknowledged by a one-time contributor listing in the Falls Church News-Press
2. $500 or up can be applied to print advertising at 50% of our book rate and can be used by yourself or transferred for use by any designated non-profit *
3. $1,000 or up will be recognized as a Friend of the News-Press in all editions for a year.
4. $10,000 or up will be recognized as a Best Friend of the News-Press in all editions from now on..
This is the one time of the year that we're asking our friends and supporters to pitch in.
Sincerely, Nicholas F. Benton, Founder, Owner and Editor, and the whole FCNP team.
*--Not good with any existing ad contract
DonationsSee top donations
- Debra & Michael Roth Kull
- Allison Brown
- Brian & Alison Creswick
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more